Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter, St. Patricks, Cookie Lids, Wood, Hand Painted,Anchor Hocking






Today's project's for the Anchor Hocking Glass Penny Candy/Cookie Jar's...
we have 2 New for 2012 hand_painted wood lids cut from 3/4 " pine wood...
For the month of March & April, St. Patrick's & Easter lids
Ozzie St. Patrick's Bear
Up first we have the brown & tan bear wearing a top hat, green patch in his ear, green polka dot lip and a green nose
3 scrapbook embellishments added
embellishments vary
fit's both gallon & 1/2 gallon jars

Next up is...
Sissy Easter Chick Lid
New for 2012
Yellow baby Easter Chick cookie/candy jar lid
inside a hatched purple Easter Egg
fit's both gallon & 1/2 gallon jars

Both lids come sprayed with a gloss finish spray for protection & a touch of glitter spray for added " BLING "
you can oder here
JUSBCUZ DEZINS
by clicking on the New Product or Gallon Cookie Lids Buttons

3 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Shirley,
So nice to meet you and thank you for the invite to link up with linkedin.
I have so enjoyed my visit here and your designs are adorable. You are very talented and it is so much fun to meet another decorative artist. I've been painting since 1979 and for nearly 20 of those years I created all country and folkart designs with teaching decorative painting too. The last 15 years or so I have been mostly working with the shabby and chic, frenchy style but still offer items now and then in the folksy style in my shoppe on etsy. My customers are hooked on my pink roses so that direction is doing very well.

Thanks again for the contact. I'm glad I found your blog and now a new follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too.
Have a great Wednesday and Happy Painting.
Hugs from Texas, Celeste
Celestina Marie Design

Sandra said...

Haaaa! Funny!!! We love it!

Jusbcuz Dezins said...

Thanks so much Celestina and Sandra , I appreciate your comments, I hope you both have an awesome week :0)