Jusbcuz Dezins

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fabric Covered Scrapbooks,Albums,Photo_Albums,Books

Today I thought it would be fun, to share our Fabric Scrapbooks... We have fun creating these albums, the fabric options are amazing, in all fabric stores. The photos I have here today are of 2 books, with the same fabric, However as you can see,I have mix & matched the books with both fabric's I have choose to use. These two book's were finished with 2 of my kids in mind as a Christmas Gift, last year. It is so fun an easy to create, all you need is quilt batting, fabric,3 ring binder, scissors, poster board & a hot glue gun. When you are finished spray with Scotch Gard to help keep the fabric clean
As you can see they are fun & the fabric you choose, can fit the person you have in mind, to create the book for..... Some I have added pockets to the inside & front of the books,You can also add lace, photo Frames,Tie's to keep the books closed...The possibility's are endless If you have questions, or would like to purchase a book feel free to contact me Enjoy
Post a Comment