Jusbcuz Dezins

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gardening+ Yards+Flowers+Trees+Heaven On Earth

I am trying something a little different today, I want to share with all of you my love for gardening ! When I say Gardening, I am not meaning planting vegetables, herbs & stuff like that, I am talking about My Love of Creating in my own yard, my little piece of Heaven On Earth. I have a big yard, and it has taken quit some time getting things planted and growing,loosing plants and trees along the way,which makes me very sad. I believe plants respond well to affection, just as people & animals do. So I talk to my plants, if they are struggling, I tell them if you want to live here you better snap out of it, or you might just find yourself living somewhere else. You Know Pep Talks I have decide to share a few of my favorite spots in my yard I hope you enjoy as much as I do. These first 3 photos are shots take while standing on a wall, I call them air shots
These next photos are of Plants Trees Cubby's(Hang Out's) and favroite things in my Heaven On Earth...
Post a Comment