Jusbcuz Dezins

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving SALE SALE Turkey,Wall Hanging's,Holiday

I have decided to have a SALE SALE SALE...I will be honoring this Sale through November 2012...If you want to order any of these items please feel free to contact me...As they are on my website, but NOT for the Sale Price...so first up I have a Fall Wall Hanging ! cut from 3/4" pine wood,hand_painted hang from black leather lace... appx. size is 10" X 7"...regular price $20.99, on SALE for $9.99 plus shipping
Next up I have a hand_painted wood plate, decorated with a hand_painted wood bear & pumpkin that reads " Fall Blessings"...appx size 12" round...regular price is $28.99, on SALE for $19.99 plus shipping...
Next up I have a hand_painted 3/4" pine wood Turkey Centerpiece decoration,appx size is 15" X 13" tall...regular price is $28.99 on SALE for $19.99 plus shipping...
The SALE will end on November 30th 2012... If you want to order just contact me...For the Sale Price
Post a Comment