Jusbcuz Dezins

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spring,April Showers Umbrella,Cookie/Candy Jar Lid

Happy Saturday Everyone ! OMG I am so so so ready for Spring to come to Utah, we have been fogged in almost daily, & frozen it seems like forever....Well I decided yesterday to paint a new Spring Cookie Jar Lid, I wanted to share with you this morning. We care to size Anchor Hocking Glass Jars, Gallon & Half Gallon so we ask when ordering our lids to PLEASE be sure you order the right size lid for your jar.... gallon size lids have a different size opening
than the Half Gallon size jar. Check out our new Pastel April Showers Umbrella Cookie Lid,hand_painted pink daisy type flower under a purple & green umbrella,great for the month of April or May. Our lids are the favorite of our customers, & I have to say my favorite thing to paint. Hope you like our new lid !
Post a Comment