Jusbcuz Dezins

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Whimsy Wall Decor, Holiday Decor, Acrylic Painted, Whimsy Halloween, Bats, Wood Bats, Whimsy Wall Decor

I realize it's quit a few months away from Halloween, However since I have a year round online store, I get to paint for said store,any Season I have a desire to paint for, I Love painting for Halloween, so I seem to focus more on Halloween than any other Holiday.. I draw, cut & paint all of the designs I create, I have a Whimsy theme, through out my website. Whimsy creations are so much fun, to paint & create, I put ExTrA ExTrA LoVe, in every item I create, so you can rest assured, that your orders will be shipped with Love & care. I have 24 Grand-kids, & quit a few of those 24, really enjoy seeing what Grandma creates, 2 of my Grandsons would kiss each piece when I was finished creating them. Although those 2 grandson's no longer kiss each & every item, then as well as some of the others still enjoy seeing what Grandma is up to next. With that being said, I am sharing today a New Halloween Door Decoration, it could also hang from a tree or wall as well. Items used are Pine Wood, Wire, rusty Tin Bow & Acrylic Paint, once again created with Love, you can order this item here JUSBCUZ DEZNS> By clicking on the New Product or Halloween Buttons Hope you enjoy, have an Awesome Day !
Post a Comment