Jusbcuz Dezins

Monday, March 31, 2014

Mother's Day Gifts,Handmade Gifts, Family Birthday's Plaque,Family Birthday's Sign,Family Wall Decor

Good Monday Morning Everyone, I hope your Weekend was Awesome. It's a little Chilly here in Utah this Morning, Hows the Weather where you are ? This Morning I am sharing a New Wall Decor Gift, Since Mother's Day is right around the corner. This Wall hanging is a Family Birthday's Chart if you will, that lets you keep track of up coming Birthday's, Plaque Measures 7" Tall X 24 " Long, we went with a Black & White theme, for this Plaques. The Birthday lettering is Scrapbook Embellishments, that are Black & White as well. The Heart on the Plaque itself, are painted black & white checks, & one has polka dots. The plaque hang's from Leather Lacing, the hanging Hearts are where you will add the Names & Dates of Family member's, I include extra S hook's & Hearts for you to add quit a few Names. I have enjoyed making these, for Mom's Grandma's & of course myself. Hope you enjoy and if you have questions please feel free to contact me Have an Awesome Week
Post a Comment