Jusbcuz Dezins

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Whimsy Halloween Decor,Whimsy Holiday, Halloween Pumpkins,Tole Painted Halloween

I trust everyone is having an Amazing Day so far, It's been a while since I was here last, I have had a lot of things going on in my life, and I find it hard to come post when things seem to spin out of control. However ! all is good and things are getting back to normal. Today I want to share a few of the New projects I have been working on, I love painting for Halloween, so I have some Whimsy Fun Door Hangers for Halloween. Check out our web store here JUSBCUZ DEZNS>
This is just four of our new items we have, feel free to check out our site to see what fun items we have. We are also running a Sale right now, FALL SALE !!! PURCHASE ANY 2 ITEMS VALUE $18.99 or more Get 1 FREE SALE ITEM Your Choice Do Not Add Your Choice To Cart !!!! Email me your choice & I will ship with your order Good through September 30th 2014 Check it out ! Have an Awesome Evening
Post a Comment