Jusbcuz Dezins

Monday, October 9, 2017

Christmas Centerpiece, Table Decor,Christmas

This is my newest Up-Cycle, Re-Cycled glass punch bowl Centerpiece I used green spray paint on the bowl & they added green spray glitter, so the glass has a soft frosted look I have added 5 different ribbon designs, various glitter picks, including a Felt Santa & Elf feet ********************************************************** Santa/Elf Centerpiece This piece is a Re-Cycled, Up-Cycled Punch bowl, that I have painted green & then added green glitter, so it looks like frosted glass I have added various glitter picks & a felt Santa, the picks include a pair of elf feet, various candy look picks & more I use excelsior in the bowl under the picks, the bows are of 5 different designs This is a Fun, Whimsical piece for any home, It will make a great piece in an Entry Way, to greet all your Holiday Guest's, Office Party Decor or just as a gifts for yourself Comes sealed with a gloss protective finish & a touch of glitter ready to display straight from the box I will refund any amount over 1.00, if I have charged to much on shipping Size appx. 34 " tall X 24" wide ********************************************************** check out my website here at JUSBCUZ DEZINS ********************************************************** or Etsy Shop Shirley Harris Jusbcuz, you can find the link to the right of the page, scroll down click Jusbcuz
Post a Comment